When you have suffered a lost, the last thing you want is to fight an insurance company over your claim. It seems that the insurance industry today trains adjustors to delay, deny and defend every claim. If you have an insurance claim, you need an attorney who is experienced with the insurance claims' process and West Virginia Insurance law, and a lawyer who will fight the insurance company and the adjustors with your interest at heart.
If you have an insurance claim and the insurance company is not taking your claim seriously, contact a lawyer today, call the Wolfe Law Firm. We have experienced insurance law attorneys who will explain your rights under West Virginia Law. The call and the consultation are free at 1-877-637-5756.
TYPES OF INSURANCE CLAIMS
- Auto, Car and Motor-Vehicle Claims
- General Liability Claims
- Life Insurance Policy
- Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Fire loss Claims (Home/Commercial Fire loss)
- Insurance Coverage Questions
- Medical Payments coverage, otherwise know as Med Pay
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Property Damage Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims
When a person has a claim, they often have many questions about their insurance claim, questions that need an experienced insurance law attorney to answer. Some of the common questions people ask include:
- Is the insurance company treating me fair?
- How does the insurance company evaluate my claim?
- Is the settlement amount the insurance company offering fair?
- Am I entitled to more money for my loss?
- What are my rights if I don’t accept the settlement offer?
- I don’t want to sue, so do I still need an attorney?
You can get these and other questions answered by calling the Wolfe Law firm today for a free consultation on your insurance claim. All consultations are free and we take cases on a contingent fee, call today 1-877-647-5756.